Admissions Indian Program
INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES
Students applying for admission to the Indian Program at the Medical University of Lublin can contact
Hope Medical Institute
11835 Rock Landing Drive
Newport News,VA 23606
HMI contact person: Jerry Jacob, M.D. email@example.com
Candidates may also apply directly to the University for the International Program.
The six year MD program of the Medical Faculty of Lublin is designed for High School graduates. High School transcript and diploma are required. The candidate should have high school diploma or matriculation equivalent necessary for admission to higher education institutions in the country in which the diploma was issued. Candidates from India are required to obtain apostille for their exam after graduation from senior secondary school.
Good command of the English language, both spoken and written, is required. A certificate of proficiency or graduation from a school on a level above primary where the language of instruction is English are required.
LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- Complete and signed application form with a photo.
- Signed personal data protection statement.
- Original or certified copy of High School Diploma and transcript of grades (if you do not hold IB diploma or EB diploma and your high school diploma was issued outside of EU, OECD or EFTA, please see the information concerning nostrification).
- Certified passport copy.
- Health certificate. PLEASE DO NOT ATTACH ANY MEDICAL DETAILS OR TEST RESULTS.
- English Language Certificate if required (Attachment no. 2).
All the submitted documents should be originals or certified copies (i.e. originally sealed and signed by the eligible institution/person).
If the documents are not in English, translations must be attached (into English or Polish) certified by an approved institution (e.g. the issuing body or a sworn translator).
Candidates will take an entrance exam. For the BIS of the academic year 2018/2019, the obligatory subject is biology; in addition to that, a candidate chooses two elective subjects out of three: physics, mathematics, chemistry.
Each candidate should arrive at the examination venue at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
To be allowed into the exam, candidates need to have a valid ID with photograph (passport, driver’s license, etc.) and be included in the list of reviewed candidates.
No additional time will be granted for late comers.
Please make sure before the exam that you know how to find the exam venue.
1. The entrance examination consists of 100 MCQ questions:
- biology – 40,
- mathematics – 30,
- physics – 30,
- chemistry – 30.
2. Each question has 5 answers, but only one is correct.
3. The maximum number points amounts to 300 - every correct answer gives 3 points.
4. The examination lasts 45 minutes for each subject:
5. A candidate who is late more than 15 minutes for a particular part will not be allowed to sit for examination.
6. Candidates are permitted to take the following items into examination:
- pens and pencils
8. Candidates are not permitted to take the following items into examination:
- bags (including handbags)
- mobile phones, mp3 players and other electronic devices, watches
- books and any dictionaries
|Graduation Ceremony 2020|