The representatives from Asian Program to English Division Lublin participated in two meetings in Royal Thai Embassy and in Taipei Cultural and Economic Office
On 23rd March 2016 representatives from Asian Program to English Division Lublin participated in two meetings in Royal Thai Embassy with Minister Counsellor Mr Paitoon Mahapannaporn and in Taipei Cultural and Economic Office with His Exellence Mr Henry J. Chen, Chief of Mission, Mr Ming-Lee and Ms. Michelle Hsiu-Ya Liu.
English Division Lublin was represented by:
- Maria Gołębiowska, Vicepresident to English Division,
- Tomasz Zuzak, Assistant to Vicepresident to English Division,
- Pamas Pooprasert, Coordinator to Asian Programme,
- Kuo-Tzu-Chi, Coordinator to Asian Programme,
- Liu Wei-Chen, Coordinator to American Programme,
- Rangsimuna Low, Coordinator to Thai Groups Culture Night 2016,
- Tsai Han-Lin, participant of Culture Night 2016.
During the meetings involvement of Thai and Taiwanese students in English Division Lublin of IFMSA-Poland was discussed, especially during Culture Night 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Maria Gołębiowska 4th year
I Faculty of Medicine
The MUL Commencement Ceremony for students of the II Faculty of Medicine with English Language Division was held on June 13th 2019 in the Opera Hall of Centre for the Meeting of... more
On April 20-23, students of the Medical University of Lublin took part in the International Medical Tournament 2018... more